Want to improve your home’s worth? If you have been contemplating remodeling the interior of your home, we have one word of advice for you: granite.
Make the most of your renovations with this durable, beautiful, and long-lasting material. For both traditional and modern homes, granite is an instant statement maker. We’ll tell you how you can utilize this luxurious material within your home remodeling plans and we’ll also show you how this will instantly increase your home equity. But first, where can you use this product in your home?
• Flooring: Walk into your home with style. Granite flooring is durable. And, for the environmentally friendly homeowner, it’s a biodegradable flooring material. You may additionally consider using this material to construct columns and pillars in your home as well if you are looking for the extra ‘wow’ factor.
• Granite Kitchen Countertops: Make sleek and stylish new kitchen countertops yours! After diamonds, granite is the most durable material. Imagine having installing a kitchen countertop that can withstand up to 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit with no damage whatsoever. You’ll also be able to directly cut meat and vegetables on a granite kitchen counter without the constant fear of damaging the surface with scratches.
• Kitchen Backsplashes: While on the topic of remodeling a kitchen, allow us to point out the benefits of also using granite for backsplashes. Granite serves as a superb barrier between wall, water, and grease. Granite is a very sanitary material that will not harbor any bacteria from cooking in your kitchen. Also, with the right choice in color, a granite backsplash is an excellent decorative touch for a newly remodeled kitchen.
• Bathroom Vanities and Granite Sinks: In addition to being scratch-resistant, granite bathroom vanities have a natural resistance to water and mold damage. It also helps that it’s very easy to clean. But please do be mindful that while your new sink will undoubtedly be beautiful, you will also have to call in a plumber’s help in installing and maintaining bathroom drains for these types of sinks. The same goes for using granite sinks in your kitchen. Calling in a plumber would be a wise choice.
• Granite fireplace mantles: Let’s take a step away from your run-of-the-mill brick fireplaces and opt for this material instead. A well-crafted mantle serves as a beautiful centerpiece for your living room.
• Outdoor patios: Add functionality to the exterior of your home. Customize your patio with beautiful outdoor granite patios. Granite is a much more visually-appealing material to use for outdoor patio construction as gravel and cement tend to look rather boring and rough.
• Walkways: Weather-resistant granite tiles are a fabulous way to create an elegant outdoor space for your home. But, it’s important to note you should always be cautious in selecting which masonry company will install outdoor granite tiling for you, as this material needs to be properly laid and maintained.
Regardless of your design aesthetic, there is a granite option available for you. With over 200 color options, granite comes in a wide range of hues from the palest of grays to blacks. This means you can truly personalize your choices to match your home and ultimately have the household of your dreams.